*brings back chokers*
angry, spiritually paralyzed feminist who loves periods and casual witchcraft
I tell my students, ‘When you get these jobs that you have been so brilliantly trained for, just remember that your real job is that if you are free, you need to free somebody else. If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else. This is not just a grab-bag candy game.’
Feminist scholars have further admonished that the portrait of anorexia nervosa as an appearance disorder incurred by young women lost in their world of fashion and calorie restricting is a belittling stereotype that not only camouflages women’s real worries but also misses the universal power of food refusal, as in proclaiming needs for self-control (Katzman & Lee, 1997)
Lee et al., 2001 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11429985)
and of course, much more than just self-control. also, mood and anxiety control.
corporeality is a scam. text “GET ME OUTTA THIS THING” to 1-800-SHITBODY and “find the new you” as
- spectral radience (orb only) on amateur romanian ghosthunter’s camcorder footage
- repeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned russian nuclear silo
- otherworldly energy blast from hero’s eyes, hands
- just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy.
- screaming skull launched from villain’s screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too)
- an itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling exlover unto death (specify which)
"this piece is like a fuck you to richard prince." -lisa wainwright
does anyone want a 2011 15ft graphite drawing about Mary Kay Cosmetics and consumerism in the 90s?
me! i do. i mean, if you’re getting rid of it or something..? is that a thing?
I’ll be no man’s wife.