angry, spiritually paralyzed feminist who loves periods and casual witchcraft
corporeality is a scam. text “GET ME OUTTA THIS THING” to 1-800-SHITBODY and “find the new you” as
- spectral radience (orb only) on amateur romanian ghosthunter’s camcorder footage
- repeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned russian nuclear silo
- otherworldly energy blast from hero’s eyes, hands
- just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy.
- screaming skull launched from villain’s screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too)
- an itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling exlover unto death (specify which)
"this piece is like a fuck you to richard prince." -lisa wainwright
does anyone want a 2011 15ft graphite drawing about Mary Kay Cosmetics and consumerism in the 90s?
me! i do. i mean, if you’re getting rid of it or something..? is that a thing?
I’ll be no man’s wife.
The huge amount of pressure on young girls to let their boyfriends get away with everything and not to stand up for themselves, lest they stop being a ‘chill girlfriend’ and instead become a horrible, controlling harpy is such bullshit.
Stop teaching young girls that demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy makes them shrill, over-emotional, or unworthy of listening to.
this definitely messed me up in relationships for a long time. i’m only now starting to find my way out of it and it’s still hard sometimes
White male liberal who couldn’t possibly be sexist, because he’s a liberal. If you think he’s sexist, you must not understand what sexism really is.
Talks about bell hooks for an hour. Has never read bell hooks.
dis blog soooo good